Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I should have nine weeks worth of world building done by this point in time.  As I have no real amount of followers, I'm not too concerned that I'm disappointing any of you with the lack of these updates.  My blog hits are very small and mostly from Russian spider crawlers to send spam my direction.  The only other major source of traffic I get is people searching for the movie Clueless.  Yeah, I don't get that either.

For almost all of February, I've been drifting between one of two locations in the Lexington are of Kentucky.  I have been going through one of the hardest personal experiences of my life.  I'm personally doing quite well, but meeting my obligations has been difficult.  I haven't had a good location to set up to do my world building.  I need space for this.  I need to spread out on a desk.  I need my printer.  I need my notes.  I need, well a lot to do this right.  And, right now, I'm unable to do that.  I don't have regular access to most of the things that I own.

I have NOT given up on this blog.  I have not given up on this project.  I will do fifty-two world building blogs posts.  I will complete this project.  I will make the blog look nice.  I will do links to every single entry and make it accessible.  I will update them as I get along and make changes as I learn more information.  I will make it a useful resource.  And maybe, just maybe, it will be decent enough to attract others to the information and become a useful internet resource for others.

- Josh, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment