Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Regarding the Building a World Series

As my few viewers may have noticed, my series on building a world is often times delayed being posted, missing links, missing attachments, and often missing formatting.  Unlike previous blog posts, this series is also about my exploration into the worldbuilding experience.  I'm learning and teaching as I go.  Because of this, this requires an exorbitant amount of extra work on my part.  I have to do my worldbuilding and write up the blog related to the worldbuilding I'm doing.

One of my intentions is to get ahead a week so that I can spend a week writing the next blog and still get the editing done for that week's post.  As I move along, I plan on going back and revising the older blogs and posting a master list.  This project is going to require a lot of extra work, but I'm hoping that it will pay off in the end.  I appreciate your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment